Download this app to your desktop
■ "World's Most Annoying alarm clock app, featured by Cnet, Gizmodo, Huffington post etc."
■ #1 Alarm Clock App in 97 countries, including Germany, France, and South Korea. (Appstore)
■ Features "Photo Mode" (Get out of bed and take a picture of registered place to turn off alarm clock)
■ Also support "Math problem mode" (To turn off alarm clock, solve the math problem) and "Shake Mode" (To turn off alarm clock, shake your phone)
■ Includes super annoying loud alarms that force you out from your sleep
■ Customize by playing your own music as your alarms (sleep ends peacefully)
■ How to turn off the alarm clock? (Picture dismiss mode)
- Take a picture of a place where you want to turn off the alarm clock.
- When alarm clock starts ringing, you will have to go to the registered place and take a picture for the alarm to stop.
e.g.) If bathroom is the registered place, wake up and take a picture of the bathroom.
- good place for picture : far from bed (bathroom sink is the best!)
- bad place for picture : brightness changes frequently or close to your bed.
- If the currently registered alarm picture is too easy or too difficult to turn off, please register a new place :)
Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) is the innovative solution for those who just can’t seem to get up on time, even with an alarm clock. Our alarm app has been cleverly designed to force you out of your sleep by giving you various missions. For photo mode, you set it up by registering a photo of an area or room in your house. Then once the alarm is set, the ONLY way to make it stop ringing is wake up from your sleep and go take a photo of the registered area. Also includes math problem mode where you have to solve math problems for the alarm clock to turn off. For "shake mode," you have to shake a preset(from 30 to 999) amount of times for the alarm clock to turn off.
The World’s Most Annoying Alarm
Dubbed as “the world’s most annoying alarm clock”, Alarmy has quickly become a favorite mobile alarm app among users. It has been featured in Gizmodo, Cnet, and at Huffington Post, and is currently #1 in its category in 97 countries, including France, Germany, and South Korea.
Users are truly enjoying this alarm app and many have devised their own unique methods around the alarm app's requirements. For instance, you could register the foot of the bed as your location, then you would only need to wake up enough to take a picture of the foot of your bed and then go right back to sleep. Of course, this totally circumvents the whole purpose of the app but has become a fun pastime for many users.
Works Better Than Other Alarm Clocks
Other creative locations that users have come up with include the ceiling of their room, a nightstand, or the floor. If you’re more serious about really getting up on time, then how about registering the bathroom sink or an item in the kitchen for the picture alarm?
Though our alarm app has sparked lots of interest and has proven to be really entertaining, it will definitely force you out of sleep. If you absolutely MUST get up on time for an important appointment or job interview, then this alarm clock is the perfect solution.
■ Permission information
- Alarmy needs this permission for the picture alarm turn off method, which requires users take a picture
- Alarmy needs this permission to load external ringtones for the alarm.
- Alarmy needs this permission to save pictures taken by users who are using the picture turn off method alarm
- Alarmy need this permission to get weather information after the alarm has been turned off.
- ALARMY need this permission to prevent the alarm app from uninstall
- This alarm app uses DEVICE MANAGER permission
e-mail : email@example.com
This application passed the security test for virus, malware and other malicious attacks and doesn't contain any threats.